Comment on CSS 3D Transforms Module Level 3 Editor's Draft published on 14/12/2010

From: irfan mir <theirf@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2011 10:36:50 +0000
To: www-style@w3.org
Hello,
         I have always enjoyed using webkit vendor-specific coding for CSS3
animations and transforms and was excited to see that simillar transforms
drafted as a part of CSS3.
I wanted to thank you guys for working on this and I was reading the latest
draft, published on the 14th of December, I noticed a spelling error and I
thought I could point it out.
It the in second instance of the word element figure below the title *"6.
The 'perspective-origin' Property" *A link
here<http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-3d-transforms/#perspective-origin>

Thank you for your efforts in developing CSS3 and best of luck in all your
coding, web-development, and all other endevours.

Thanks in Advance & Best Regards,
                                               Irfan Mir.

6. The ‘perspective-origin<http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-3d-transforms/#perspective-origin>
’ Property