Re: [css3-media-queries] More granular conditional logic

Agree with everything you've said, Boris, thanks.

So, there is no future-proof current feature-detection method that exists (without using JS) or media feature level negation, and they have been proposed in the past. Can someone tell me the reasons these were rejected, or if they are still under consideration?

available:property and unavailable:property seem as good candidates as any.