RE: Parsing background shorthand

Internet Explorer 9 Beta and Platform Preview 7 have these implemented.
 http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/info/downloads/Default.html

 http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/info/ReleaseNotes/Default.html

Note that those builds do not respect the specification requirement that <bg-size> must be immediately preceded by <bg-position> in the shorthand.  It's something we would like to address in future builds.

I'm not aware of any other CSS3 background properties parsing issues with those builds.

- Brian