RE: A public mailing list for specification edits in CSSWG has been set up (was: RSS feed for specification edits?)

Refining my original question...

Is there a way to subscribe on a per-module basis?

Original:
Is there an RSS feed for updates to working group specifications?

Refined:
Is there an RSS feed for updates to specific working group specifications?  I want to subscribe to css3-backgrounds not "everything anyone changes in all of CSS3".

Thanks,
- Brian