RE: A public mailing list for specification edits in CSSWG has been set up (was: RSS feed for specification edits?)

From: Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 19:48:16 +0000
To: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com>, "WWW Style" <www-style@w3.org>, Kang-Hao Lu <kennyluck@w3.org>
Refining my original question...

Is there a way to subscribe on a per-module basis?

Original:
Is there an RSS feed for updates to working group specifications?

Refined:
Is there an RSS feed for updates to specific working group specifications?  I want to subscribe to css3-backgrounds not "everything anyone changes in all of CSS3".

Thanks,
- Brian