Make form elements behave consistently

From: Quassy <quassy7@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 22:58:47 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
textarea and (text-)input behave differently from all other elements -
they shouldn't!

* In most browsers their font-size is larger than their parents (is
this even a CSS matter or a browser-specific bug?)

* While overflow applies to them, they have a fixed (read constant)
size forced upon them. textarea and input should be have no different
to divs, so CSS3 should allow declarations like
textarea {height:auto;max-height:40em;}
input {min-width:10em;width:auto;max-width:60em;}
to have textarea and input scale dynamically with its' contents.
Browser styles shall still default to fixed height and width to not
break old code.

* While (apparently) all other elements default to
box-sizing:content-box, most browsers default textarea and input to
box-sizing:border-box

(This is my first contribution to this list, so feel free to inform me
if I infringed any codes of conduct of this list ;-).)