Re: [css3-multicol] Clarification on column-fill

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 2:20 AM, Morten Stenshorne <mstensho@opera.com>wrote:

> Force-balancing columns in a row before a spanner is something we
> obviously want, but before a page break?

Actually I think you're right.

It's simpler and easier to implement if we honor column-fill before page
breaks. It won't produce much visible difference before soft page breaks,
but it will before forced breaks as you point out. Let's do it.

Rob
--
"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not
in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us