Re: Proposal: Form factor media queries

the ones that seem most relevant to layout choices and UI function are:

width

height

colors

hscroll

vscroll

overlay

overlaylocal

there could also be choices made on whether certain keys or pointer are
available, in which case the following may be relevant:

navigationkeys

numerickeys

playcontrolkeys

colorkeys

alphakeys

key

pointer

the following could be relevant in case the content does not use downloaded
fonts but wishes to choose layout based on presence of platform fonts:

font

*  type*

*  unicodeRange*

*  defaultSize*
*
*
i'm not advocating any of these, but just wanted to point out a list of
features that may be appropriate to consider in discussions of MQ
functionality