[css3-flexbox] about flexible margins and alignment

From: Andrew Fedoniuok <news@terrainformatica.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 18:41:54 -0800
To: <www-style@w3.org>
Here is practical situation that we have, consider this markup

And the style we use:

#item-actions {
   flow: horizontal;
#item-actions button
     width: max-intrinsic;

This will position buttons in a row like this:

Where <---> parts are equal to each other and depend
on width of #item-actions container. flow: horizontal;
in our case applies horizontal margin collapsing so
total sum of flexes in horizontal direction is 3.

Question is: how this pretty common layout can be
achieved with flex-box? If this is possible at all of course.

Andrew Fedoniouk