Re: Proposal: Form factor media queries

Thanks for everyone's input so far. Christoph, you're right in that with
device and display width and height queries, it's possible to determine
form factor. I suppose my issue lies in that we have to rely on something
other than a given value for "device-type" to determine the device type. I
would argue that the "intuitive factor" is greater in simply typing
device-type="handset" or "tablet", rather than writing out device
width/height queries.

Thanks everyone!
--
Brian Irish