Re: [css3-regions][css3-exclusions][css3-gcpm][css3-positioning] RE: Examples of exclusions

Vincent wrote:

 > What you propose implies that the requirement for regions and
 > exclusions is to provide a way to position/insert the exclusion
 > between columns. As I was saying in the rest of my answer and other
 > messages, this is not in the scope for these two specifications.

In the list of use cases, which presumably all are in scope, you list:

  Flowing content between arbitrary areas
  Flowing content into arbitrary areas
  Flowing content *around* arbitrary areas
  Controlling the interplay between overlapping shapes
  Fancy illustration layout
  Dropcap exclusion
  Magazine layouts

How can you then conclude that exclusions between columns are not in
scope? Especially since this was example #1 in what Steve posted.
Where is the description of the scope?

-h&kon