Re: [css3-regions][css3-exclusions][css3-gcpm][css3-positioning] RE: Examples of exclusions

Vincent wrote:

 > > When I go to the list of use cases for Regions and Exclusions, which
 > > are linked from the Regions WD:
 > >
 > >  http://wiki.csswg.org/spec/css3-regions/regions-use-cases
 > >
 > > I see many fancy examples, which presumably are in scope?
 > >
 > > For example, you write:
 > >
 > >  The following image illustrates the need to be able to flow content
 > >  around an arbitrarily shaped area.
 > >
 > > Shouldn't you also have an example, with Steve's pull-quote image,
 > > where you say:
 > >
 > >  The following image illustrates the need to be able to insert an
 > >  element between two columns.
 >
 > Sorry if I am missing the obvious, but I do not see that on the
 > regions-use-cases page so I am not sure what you are referring to.
 > Can you clarify?

I go to the Regions spec:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-css3-regions-20111129/#usecases

and follow the link to:

  http://wiki.csswg.org/spec/css3-regions/regions-use-cases

In that document you find the text I quoted.

Screenshot attached.

-h&kon