RE: [css3-background] background-position computed value [ISSUE-197]

Here's an example from last night on IRC...

Case A:
 specified: center top 20px
 computed (background module): left 50% top 20px
 computed (OM module): 50% 20px

Case B:
 specified: center 20px
 computed (background module): 50% 20px
 computed (OM module): 50% 20px

I strongly prefer the OM module's guidance here.  The OM module supports that "center top 20px" and "center 20px" can be stored by the parser as equivalent.  The background module does not.