Re: [css3-text] Splitting CSS Text into Level 3 and Level 4

Good start, Florian. I like your Asterix example.

Have you considered some limited form of regex? A boundary indicator would help with your long S case, so that it wouldn't transform at the end of a word (and would also finally allow us to transform to a basic title case). Regex could also indicate ranges without using a separate property name in the @rule.