Re: [css3-multicol] splitting floats across column boundaries

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 18:24:07 +1300
To: "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Cc: Alex Danilo <alex@abbra.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
I agree with David. Also, I would add that if the spec says floats are
splittable, authors have the option to override that using
page-break-inside:avoid, but if the spec says floats can't split then
there's no way for authors to get the splitting behavior.

Rob
--
"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not
in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us