Re: [css-ui] Definition and scope of 'resize' property

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 15:31:45 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org
On 8/22/11 2:47 PM, Aryeh Gregor wrote:
> What alternative do you suggest?

It's not like we have a lack of things that inject style without
modifying the DOM (SMIL, CSS Animations, CSS Transitions).

SMIL is defined in terms of override sheets.  How are Animations and
Transitions defined?  (Last I checked, they're actually not.)

I would personally prefer this work more like those than via inline
style modification, I think.  At least with my style system implementor
hat off.  ;)

-Boris