Re: Splitting background-position in two different attributes

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 10:20:40 -0700
To: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@gmail.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 1:33 AM, Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@gmail.com> wrote:
> Great!
>
> How many more people to convince before we get it into the spec?
>
> ;-P

In seriousness, the editors of B&B, which would be Brad Kemper and
Fantasai, and we'd need reasonable assurance from implementors that
they'd implement it if specced.  Brad's already on board, so that
part's taken care of unless Fantasai objects, and we already have
several full implementations of this, so the second part's done too.

So, most likely, it'll get taken care of when Brad or Fantasai next
have time to work on the spec.