RE: [css3-images] new side-or-corner keywords?

From: Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 20:08:18 +0000
To: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Florian Rivoal <florianr@opera.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
I'd prefer CSS.Never for start/end/before/after keywords and linear gradients, but I can live with level 4 for now.

On a related note...

Whenever another new keyword or behavior is considered for css3-images, can the default action be to put it in the level 4 module rather than the level 3?

I'd really like to see css3-images hit CR before the sun dies.

-Brian