Re: [css3-images] Resolving on gradient issues

On Aug 9, 2011, at 9:07 AM, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 8:41 AM, Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sorry I missed that post by Rafel. My view on repeating radial gradients is that they were just introduced in order to have spec symmetry with repeating linear gradients, and not because there was any actual need for them from authors.
>
> Not really.  I mean, it would be surprising to authors if there were a
> repeating linear but not radial gradient, but during early research
> for the spec I've also seen examples of things that would use
> repeating radial gradients if they were present.
>
> ~TJ

Any examples of use in Web site using the prefixed version? I saw one[1] in Lea Verou's patterns gallery, but but none of the color stops can actuallybe seen to repeat (I think it is just there for some side effect).

1) http://leaverou.me/css3patters/#marrakesh