Re: [cssom-view] 6.1 getBoundingClientRect with SVG content

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 11:11 PM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com> wrote:

> The specification does not state to use the getBBox method. I am not sure
> what it should say exactly there though. The current text is based on a
> suggestion from roc if I remember correctly.

I probably got it wrong. It's easy to forget that the "SVG bounding box" of
an SVG element with stroke does not include the stroke :-(.

Rob
--
"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in
us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our