Re: [css3-images] Resolving on gradient issues

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 16:18:07 -0700
To: Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com>
Cc: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 4:13 PM, Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com> wrote:
> For section 5 and its subsections, I'm fine with the 8/2 ED pushing to WD.

Cool.  Now I just need the rest of the WG to resolve the same way.  ^_^

> I share Sylvain's indirect request for a timeline proposal for moving the changes to section 5 along to CR.

As soon as reasonably possible.  I chopped things down expressly so we
could sail forward quickly with things that have already been
implemented in one or two browsers.  If the WG feels that another WD
is appropriate, that's cool.