Re: [css3-images] Resolving on gradient issues

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 15:16:39 -0700
To: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
Cc: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 2:41 PM, Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com> wrote:
[stuff]

Sigh.  My point is that I don't, at the moment, care what the minutia
of this process is.  It's irrelevant to the questions I brought up in
the thread.  If you care about whether Images 3 goes to WD first or
straight to LC, please chime in at the next pub request, or start a
new thread, or whatever.  It doesn't matter at all right now.  It is
completely and utterly irrelevant.  So, let's not talk about it here,
where I have specific questions/request that are completely unrelated
to what you're trying to talk about.  Please?