Re: [css3-regions] Comments on Editor's Draft

From: Vincent Hardy <vhardy@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 08:32:05 -0700
To: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>, Anton Prowse <prowse@moonhenge.net>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>

On 8/3/11 2:17 AM, "Alex Mogilevsky" <alexmog@microsoft.com> wrote:

> [...]

Just for the record, this is something the editors proposed to the WG
during the last F2F (last week) and it was accepted. See:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011Aug/0069.html
RESOLVED: for this version we are limiting regions to be block containers;
will
               add a note that this may be expanded in future levels

Cheers,
Vincent