Re: Idea : replacement for border-radius, a more complete corner styling property.

On Aug 2, 2011, at 9:52 PM, Jerome Leclanche <adys.wh@gmail.com> wrote:

> This may have been mentioned before, but I don't understand the need
> for border-radius-style: concave. Wouldn't border-radius: -70px
> (which, afaik, currently is the same as 0) fit for that behaviour? Or
> are there other border-radius-styles?

Not yet, since so far it is just an idea. But potentially there could be several. Angle-cut corners (or beveled or whatever you would call them) were mentioned, as was square concave. There could be several other corner joining shapes too, if they weren't too specialized and hard to spec/implement. At a certain point, border-image becomes the more expedient route.