Re: [css3-animations] Effect of display:none and visibility:hidden on animations

From: Jonathan Snook <jonathan@snook.ca>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 17:25:44 -0400
Cc: www-style@w3.org
To: Dean Jackson <dino@apple.com>
> The spec should say that non-animatable properties in a keyframe value rule are applied (we agreed for transitions that non-animatable properties do actually change over time, at the end of the duration). If that's not the case then I'll fix it. If WebKit doesn't implement this then it's a bug too.

The current spec says, "Properties that are unable to be animated are ignored in these rules", in Keyframes.

If you fixed this, this would be excellent. Webkit more accurately reflects the spec as-is (ie: non-animatable properties are ignored) but would love to file a bug for such (ie: non-animatable properties should be applied, just not animated).