RE : Re: RE : Re: [cssom] Question about multiple key pair values

From: François REMY <fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 19:35:58 +0200
To: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
CC: <www-style@w3.org>
Yay but an editor and the new CSS OM could at least treat the multiple declarations in an usual way by merging them.

As I said, a post processor could easily redivide that unique declaration into multiple ones just before saving the file to maintain backward compatibility.

Doing the reverse process (merging the declarations) can be a process left to the browser.

François