[css3-writing-modes] Figures 1-3

From: Simon Fraser <smfr@me.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 11:51:29 -0700
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
On Apr 29, 2011, at 8:32 AM, fantasai wrote:

> Hello,
> The CSSWG published yesterday an updated Working Draft of CSS Writing Modes, Level 3:
>  http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-writing-modes/

I find figures 1-3 confusing. There are 4 pictorial representations of direction modes in the box, two of which (those with words) are identical, but there are only three captions. I'm not sure what goes with what.

Also, the text introduces the notion of "inline base direction", but this isn't one of the labelled arrows in the diagrams.

Simon