Re: 'æ', 'ø', and 'å ' in lists (was Re: [css3-lists] of lists and castles)

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 4:14 AM, Leif Halvard Silli
> But one could be more radical than Tab: a maximum level of 99 should be
> enough as a MUST requirement. Perhaps even less than that. Most lists
> are only made of 3-4 list items.

No, that's not enough.  I've authored lists longer than 99 before (not
by hand, but generated from a database).

The minimum sensible required implementation limit is 2^15, the
maximum value of a signed 2-byte integer.