RE: [css3-lists] of lists and castles

From: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 15:58:32 +0000
To: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>, John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com>
CC: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>

[Tab Atkins:]
> I generally agree.  Supporting up to the trillions is just a bit of
> completionism, really; once you have the algorithm to do up to 10k or so,
> the rest is basically no effort.

Not so. It has to be implemented,verified, testcases will have to be
submitted to cover the feature...'Completionism' without a use-case is
feature creep by another name.

> It's not like browsers will support
> numbering up that high, anyway

Why specify something that you don't expect browsers to support 'anyway'?

Fwiw, at this point I'm about as excited about this section as John or HÃ¥kon.