Re: [css3-lists] CJK numbering algorithms

I agree with and have committed most of your feedback.  The few things
I haven't are noted below.

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 1:07 PM, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
> Remove item two (setting the negative flag)

No can do, at least with my current design.  I've made negative signs
configurable, and they can be a prefix and/or suffix to the number.
Thus, dealing with negatives is potentially more than just string
replacement.

> Lastly, combine and split up the tables like I did in
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011Apr/0621.html
>
> This puts the data right where you're dealing with it in the algorithm,
> so you don't have to track across screens as you're trying to understand
> what's going on. It splits the different types of characters according
> to their roles in the algorithm, to help you understand how they are
> different. It also puts all the styles parallel to each other, so you
> can easily see the similarities in structure and differences in character
> across the styles.

I haven't done this yet, because it'll require spending some time
fiddling with the markup to rearrange all of it, but I'll try it out
on Monday and see how it looks.