Re: Transforms and z-index (Was: [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions 2011-04-20)

On Apr 22, 2011, at 2:16 PM, Simon Fraser wrote:

> I think you misunderstand. Those still work. I'm saying that 'left' and 'top'
> don't apply to a statically positioned, transformed element.

er.. yeah, reading failure on my part. Sorry about that.

But it still feels weird that an AP child/descendant of a statically positioned transformed  element uses the transformed element as its containing block.

Philippe
--
Philippe Wittenbergh
http://l-c-n.com/