RE: [css3-flexbox] Best way to denote flexible lengths

Considering that 'box-align' is what I have implemented I would support it. However you previously insisted that older 'box-align' doesn't handle use case you cared about - stretching the boxes while aligning baseline of content. Are you now OK with going back completely to 'box-align:before|after|middle|baseline', with baseline defined as in 2007 spec, or will you want to revisit the align values?

> > If flex() can take space separated flexibility and size, and flexibility
> is one or two numbers, then the weird sequence is not allowed.
>
> Okay, I'll make the edit on Monday.

This sounded good last Saturday, did you change your mind (in later mail)?