RE: [css3-text] Tracking requests for future (was Hanging punctuation for Roman (was script-specific functionality

Thanks Alan doing this.

> Is the idea of a baseline grid expressed anywhere?
> If so, I'd like a pointer to take a look. If not, I think it
> should go on a wiki brainstorming page somewhere.

No, not yet. My priority is on Text and Writing Modes, and line grid will come after that. The best closest one is 2003CR[1], but it could be wrong.

It'll be a separate spec from Text, but if you have ideas, wishes, or requirements you think is important, please add that to the wiki page for now.

Regards,
Koji

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/CR-css3-text-20030514/#document-grid