Re: first IE10 preview available, with multicol, flexbox and grid

From: Rob Crowther <robertc@boogdesign.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 01:51:56 +0100
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
On 13/04/11 16:52, Alex Mogilevsky wrote:
> *however* the actual content of the MSDN page describes what exactly is (or is not) supported in this preview.

Thanks, I was scanning through looking for a sentence like "we've
implemented the November 2010 draft syntax."

My other question was about the css3-grid-align on dev.w3.org which is
older than the css3-grid-layout on www.w3.org.  I'm assuming that these
are the same spec, so where is the dev version of css3-grid-layout?

At the risk of veering off topic - is there some way I can do a cvs
checkout of the specs available on www.w3.org like I can on dev.w3.org?
  A lot of the time I spend reading these things is on trains with no
internet connection, so it's a lot easier if I can just check everything
into a local repo rather than download them individually.

Rob