[css-2d-transforms] Section on "Recomposing the matrix" doesn't make much sense

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 10:48:27 -0400
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
In section 7.4 of the current 2d transforms editor's draft (no public
version of this, so no link, sorry), there is a bunch of text that seems
to be defining what to do in terms of 3d transforms.  Or so I assume.
It doesn't actually say what the notation it's using means.

In any case, I suspect that using the first Euler angle to rotate in all
three directions is just wrong.

-Boris