RE: [css3-flexbox] Best way to denote flexible lengths

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 00:09:12 +0000
To: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
CC: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>

With some other properties we have space separated lists where arguments can go in an order. Is there a precedent in applying that to functional notation? Then flex(auto,2) could mean same as flex(2,auto). And flex(1)==flex(auto). It would seem consistent with other syntax where people don't have to remember argument order when arguments are strongly typed.