Re: [css3-flexbox] Best way to denote flexible lengths

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 14:03:26 -0700
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 2:33 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
> (2)
> Additive flex can be specified by passing a single argument to the
> flex() function, like flex(200px). (The positive flexibility defaults
> to 1.)
> Absolute flex can be specified by passing two arguments to the flex()
> function, like flex(0,1).

Currently, the Grid draft uses the 'fr' unit to denote an
absolute-flex unit.  I previously just had a 'fl' unit in the Flexbox
draft that did the same thing.  Do we want to standardize on one of
these ('fr' is fine with me), and then use the approach I've quoted,
which is optimized for relative flex?