Re: first IE10 preview available, with multicol, flexbox and grid

On 13/04/2011 8:03 PM, Alex Mogilevsky wrote:

> I know some people wish that Microsoft would just tell everybody what
> to do, but have different beliefs.

You may consider rephrasing that. I thought the general consesus was for
Microsoft to be an equal partner. To 'tell everybody what to do' is
dictating. Maybe I just misreading what you wrote.....

> It is us (including you) who will
> together make sure that the emerging standards are consistent and, as
> you say, harmonious. It does take longer to reach a consensus, but I
> don't know of a better way to get there...
>
> Alex

It's called transparency. You reach consensus by being transparent. From
that, emerging standards can be consistent.

--
Alan http://css-class.com/