Re: [cssom] Element size/positioning information

From: Leif Arne Storset <lstorset@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 13:18:53 +0200
To: "Garrett Smith" <dhtmlkitchen@gmail.com>
Cc: "www-style list" <www-style@w3.org>
Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitchen@gmail.com> skreiv Tue, 12 Apr 2011 07:55:24
+0200
> I can't test Opera because Opera does not provide a browser
> that will run on my Mac. They don't even provide an older version of
> Opera on their download page. http://www.opera.com/browser/download/

On the mentioned page, click "Show other versions", then click "Mac OS X"
[0], and if needed, follow the link "Older versions can be found in Opera
archive." This should make testing older versions possible. Let me know if
there is an error on the download page so you do not see these links (I
do, but we serve different pages for different OSs).

0. http://www.opera.com/browser/download/?os=mac&list=all

--
Leif Arne Storset
Core Technology Developer, Opera Software