Re: [css3-text] Tracking requests for future (was Hanging punctuation for Roman (was script-specific functionality

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 10:22:16 -0700
To: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
CC: "Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu" <kennyluck@w3.org>, WWW Style <www-style@w3.org>
On 04/08/2011 09:20 AM, Koji Ishii wrote:
> That's a good suggestion, thank you Kenny.
>
> I would rather choose issue tracker rather than wiki though, as it's easier
> to enter, maintain, track, and search. I remember there was a discussion to
> use Bugzilla[1] for CSS issues. Once it's agreed and setup, it would probably
> be ideal place to track issues.

Personally I think the wiki should be fine for storing ideas for future
discussion. There isn't a whole lot to track or search here, we just need
a list like http://wiki.csswg.org/spec/selectors4 for now, and then we
can turn those items into more definite spec items later.

Wrt hanging-punctuation for Roman, I would prefer to leave this marked
as an issue in CSS3 Text, since it presumably affects the definition of
the values already there.

~fantasai