Re: The Unwanted Effect of XBL Shadow DOM Elements on Layout

When getting the canvas shadow Dom implemented in WebKit, we hit some related issues (though not the same issue).

I'd love to have that use case kept in mind when shadow dom is discussed. The canvas shadow Dom serves similar use cases to xbl, and it's likely to be a place where xbl via js is prototyped.

-Charles