[css3-namespace] Advance Namespaces to PR?

From: Masataka Yakura <myakura.web@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 17:20:18 +0900
To: www-style@w3.org
Hello!

When reading 2011-03-30 telecon minutes I wondered why css-style-attr
and css3-namespace won't reach the REC status at the same time as
CSS2, Selectors, etc. So I asked about that on IRC and fantasai told
me that 1) style-attr needs a test suite, 2) css3-namespace does have
a test suite, but there was one test which didn't pass in multiple
UAs. [1]

I tested http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/CSS3/Namespace/20090210/ and
it appears both Firefox 4 and IE9 pass all the tests in the suite. So
I guess Namespaces now can advance to PR as well. Or is there anything
else missing to exit CR?

[1] http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/css/20110401

Cheers,
--