Re: [CSS21] Disposition of Comments

From: Gérard Talbot <www-style@gtalbot.org>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 20:21:52 -0700
To: "fantasai" <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Cc: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>

Le Ven 1 avril 2011 23:49, fantasai a écrit :
> As part of the Last Call process, the CSSWG must prepare a summary
> of all Last Call comments received and how they were addressed.
>
> The first few drafts were prepared by Arron Eicholz and John Jansen;
> I've spent today reviewing it and correcting some errors. I have yet
> to triple-check it, but I think this is just about final, and wanted
> to send it out for your review sooner rather than later.
>
> So if you have sent in LC comments on CSS2.1, please take a look and
> make sure your issue was accurately recorded. In particular, if your
> feedback was rejected and you did not follow up to say whether you
> accepted or objected to the WG's resolution of the issue, please let
> us know your position.
>
> Disposition of Comments:
>    http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css2-src/issues-lc-2011.html
> Latest draft:
>    http://www.w3.org/Style/css2-updates/draft-PR-CSS21-201103XX/
>
> Note that comments received after the Last Call deadline were not
> included.
>
> Thanks~
>
> ~fantasai

fantasai,

I'd like to know if the points I raised in

[CSS21] WD 07 Dec. 2010: errors in section 17.6.1 Separated borders model
and width of table
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011Feb/0652.html

are going to be addressed. I ask this because I have not gotten any
feedback about it.

regards, Gérard
--
CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011