RE: [css3-ruby] block elements inside <ruby> and wrapping inside <rb>.

From: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 15:03:52 -0400
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
CC: "塩澤 元 (Shiozawa, Hajime)" <hajime.shiozawa@gmail.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
No, it's not written yet, sorry. What I wrote below is based on my discussion with fantasai and therefore it's not official, but I think it is the correct behavior.

I understand we have a resource issue to make the spec progress. I hope to use my time on it once CSS3 Text and Writing Modes get more stabilized, but I can't promises when it will be right now.

Regards,
Koji