From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 14:24:13 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
CC: Christoph P├Ąper <christoph.paeper@crissov.de>
Hello Christoph,

Some time ago, you suggested a restructuring of the CSS3 Color module [1]. This change was rejected [2] on the grounds that the section numbering had been stable for some time and was used in citations by other specifications.

Your response rejected this reasoning [3] and was followed by further explanation by fantasai [4] and Daniel [5]. The thread ends there.

I'm assembling a disposition of comments for CSS3 color, which has meanwhile gained a test suite and an implementation report, so is expected to move soon to Proposed Recommendation status.

I'm writing to ask if you can accept that the table of contents has been retained with its original structure and numbering, or if you continue to object, or if you want to make a formal objection.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2008Mar/0405.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2008Sep/0169.html
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2008Oct/0229.html
[4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2008Oct/0230.html