Re: Shouldn't fonts embedded through @font-face be available in <canvas>?

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 12:46:01 -0700
To: "Robert O'Callahan" <robert@ocallahan.org>
Cc: list.adam@twardoch.com, Sergey Malkin <sergeym@microsoft.com>, www-font <www-font@w3.org>, www-style <www-style@w3.org>

Another possible solution (which might be useful for other things,
but also might be more painful to use than a solution specific to
this problem) is to add APIs to CSSFontFaceRule to:
 * find out if the font is loaded
 * request that the font be loaded (and add an observer to be called
   when it is)

-David