Re: Linear gradients, Transforms and angles...

Le 20/09/10 17:57, Tab Atkins Jr. a écrit :

> Someone needs to keep up on their list traffic.  ^_^  This had already
> been discussed, and roc (who implemented gradients in Moz) is cool
> with the change.

Consider it as an editing environment's author feedback... I'm busy
full time on it these days and it's implementing UI for linear gradients
and rotations, based on the existing drafts, I discovered the problem
And yes, I need to read more all www-style threads. I also need 48 hrs'
days but that's another story :-)

</Daniel>