Typos and such

From: Lobotom Dysmon <lobotom.da.dismon@free.fr>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 09:49:51 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
  About *CSS Backgrounds and Borders Module Level 3* - *Working Draft 12
June 2010*

Hi,

reading through the background and border module I came across the
following things that I believe are mistakes in the text/editing of the
document.
I intend to also mention things that could be considered lacks in the
content/explanations (in all the humility of my opinion). This may seem
off topic but I truly don't purpose to discuss the specification itself,
merely pointing at the content of a certain version.

- in 4.4. The ‘border-radius’ properties
Prose specifies the meaning of border-radius values for the case of
values being given before and after the slash, and for the case of no
slash being used.
I believe it makes quite unclear what behavior is induced when a slash
is used but followed by no value: wether this is illegal syntax, or as
for border-*-radius the second value is copied from the first.

- 4.4.4. Overlapping Curves
In Example XXII a line goes like this: "/The height (2.5em) is enough
for the specified radii (0.5em plus *2.5em*)./"
My math and more importantly the rest of the example clearly states
height (2.5 em) is equal to 0.5em plus 2.0em (not 2.5em).

- In Example XXIV
".../is equivalent to the set of four rules shown after it/:" is
followed by a list of _five_ rules.

- 5.5. The ‘border-image-repeat’ property
In the summary box, 'space' is not listed as a possible value for the
property.

- Example XXIX
A simple type, introduction line for the example reads :
"/Below are some examples of an orange box with a blue border being
*being* given a drop shadow."
...One "being/" to many

Hoping this brings more benefit than trouble.
Lobotom Dysmon