Re: Re: CIE color definitions in CSS3 color module

My main focus was on Lab and Luv.....
I do not know how this got to be a fight about XYZ, how about we put that
issue away
and focus on Lab and Luv, with a white point of D65. oh and by the way it
is a simple calculation
it is a 3x3 matrix multiplied by a 3 vector plus a clamp. as are all color
conversions.