Re: [css3-background] border-image-slice %age values

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 17:57:51 +0200
To: Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>
Cc: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Le 16/09/10 17:38, Brad Kemper a écrit :
> Oh sorry; I see I was wrong about the ID thing, and that you have a control there for how it can be selected.

Yes. I spent months thinking about a better way of presenting that
option. It's impossible. There are too many sources of styles in
a document and you can't hide more complexity than I did if you
want to preserve the ability to edit any kind of document whatever
its source.

Of course, if you accept to edit only the documents you created
(think of an Office-like based on HTML5+CSS3+SVG), then you can even
simplify that.

</Daniel>