Re: [cssom-view] MouveEvent x and y

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 20:54:58 +0200
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>, "Sylvain Galineau" <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 20:32:14 +0200, Sylvain Galineau
<sylvaing@microsoft.com> wrote:
> I was wondering why these attributes were specified to be synonyms for
> two other attributes ?

Presumably because that was the simplest of all possible definitions found
:-) We can change them if you think that is needed. Speaking of
MouseEvent, I got requests for defining offsetX and offsetY as well.
Apparently they are needed for compatibility with some sites. It's such a
mess.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/